Usually it takes up to 12 hours for us to prepare your package for dispatch. Delivery time to USA, CANADA & ASIA takes 5-6 working days and to EUROPE 2-3 working days. Our retail prices have a premium delivery service included, first-class priority airmail which is the safest and securest way for this kind of shipments. Maximum discretion is used in packaging and shipping. We have a shipping success rate of 100% for the 6th consecutive year in a row.
Note: This shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience. Usually, 95% of all our worldwide shipments are delivered in less than 6-7 days while the rest of 5% will arrive in 8-12 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.
Any status changes of your order will be confirmed via email. E.g. when we will ship your order you’ll get an email confirmation. As soon as it is available, a tracking number will be provided as well. In addition you can review your orders (order history and current order status) in “My Orders” section of your account.
Your order was split in multiple packages due to the size of the order or because of the availability of the products at a certain warehouse. Check your account, tracking information will be updated with a new tracking number as soon as it will be available. A new tracking information email will be sent as well.
For any modifications regarding the content of the order you’ll have to place a new order. If the status of your order is still Awaiting Payment you can cancel it directly from My Order details. Next you can simply re-add the same products to your cart in 1 click and make any modifications regarding the content, address or even payment method.
Our inventory is real-time and we’re never out of stock. We run multiple warehouses and any products out of stock at a certain warehouse we will be shipped to you from a different one with no extra costs.
Yes, it is. Our minimum order is $100 for orals and $150 for injectable only and mixed orders. Shipping rates are included. Official daily exchange rates should be considered for all other accepted currencies.
A very easy one! Start to add your wanted products to shopping cart and choose your payment method. Next you’ll be asked to login create a new account if you don’t have one yet. Enter you shipment address and delivery name and proceed to checkout. Before finally placing your order, on the order review page, you still can choose a different payment method, double check and edit your address and delivery name or read full payment instructions for all available payment methods.
You’ll get a confirmation as soon as you place your order. Actually two separates ones. First, on the page will open immediately after you press the “PLACE MY ORDER” button. you’ll receive an order confirmation email which also contains all the information named above.
Note: Certain email providers and /or email applications may misroute our emails. Please always make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder and add our email to your contacts list. However, if for any reasons you still cannot find your order confirmation email, please take notice, all information related to order payment, order status and tracking information is always available in “MY ORDERS” section of your account.